- The status of a Regular Guest is assigned to a person (a Guest whose personal details are entered on the registration card).
- The Regular Guest's services cannot be transferred to third parties - in particular when booking for other persons or when booking more than one room.
- A Guest may make a booking including discounts for a maximum of 1 room, in which the Guest will stay. In special cases (a family stay with children; e.g. booking for 2 rooms) the discount may be charged for the whole booking provided that Regular Guest pays for the booking in full.
- The services included in the program cannot be combined with other promotions offered by the Hotel.
- Only accommodation/ stays ordered directly through the Hotel (by e-mail or telephone, via the havethotel.com website)
The program does not include stays:
- paid for using points, vouchers including vouchers
- issued when booking through a booking system other than e-mail or telephone at HAVET Hotel or www.havethotel.pl,
- during which the Guest agrees to corporate prices (e.g. conferences)
- issued when booking through a travel agent.
- You can join the Program at any time during its duration.
- The Program is open to any adult natural person with legal capacity, who, being a Guest of HAVET Hotel, has declared his or her participation in the loyalty program and agreed to have his or her personal data processed for the purposes of the Program.
- The Hotel shall not be held responsible for the failure to provide the data correctly.
- HAVET Hotel is entitled to introduce changes to the Regulations while the Program is in effect.
- In the event of a change to these Terms and Conditions, HAVET Hotel will inform the Participants by posting the changes on its Website at www.havethotel.pl.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions come into force on the date of publication.
- The Hotel reserves the right, due to gross violations of the Terms and Conditions by the Participant, to withdraw some or all of their rights resulting from their status.
Following the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) I agree to receive commercial information to the indicated e-mail address. I agree to the processing of the submitted e-mail address for marketing purposes, including direct marketing.
Following Article 24(1) of the Act of 29 August 1997, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform that:
- The controller of your personal data is Grand Baltic Sp. z o.o., Liberation Street 29, 78-131 Dźwirzyno.
- Your personal data will be processed to provide hotel and spa services.
- Owning the data is necessary to provide the above-mentioned services.
- You have the right to access your data and correct them.